Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carl helped Ed on the roof on Saturday until they couldn't see anymore...


The sun goes down and it's cold right away.... After they got done with work, we had dinner with Ana Maria and Bryan (at their place) and Linda and Carl.


Can you believe I am actually up there? I impress myself sometimes : ) The last two pictures are of Ed and I getting some work done on Sunday before coming home.



I usually post the cabin pictures on the "cabin blog" but this time I thought I would include them in here. Since we had not only work pictures and I am up on the roof, wow I still can't get over that... it's scary! : )

4 comments:

Leake's said...

Way to go guys, You are another step closer to being done.

Tamara with a "T" said...

I can't beleive you got up there on the roof! Are you crazy? I would definitely be scared up there! The cabin is looking awesome! Good job...

Laurie Davies said...

Wow I am so impressed!! Look at you up their so high. I want to come with someday. It looks beautiful!!!

Vicky said...

I was crazy ha ha ! I wish it was done, but at least the exterior is...yay ! Thank you !