Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Bat is Out!


Did I ever tell you... they used to call me the bat around here? we do have this crazy upside down life, but that's not why... I love to garden at night, I take my light and go : ) tonight though it was more of a relaxing thing, I picked some pears and veggies and just relaxed and enjoyed the fall coolness I love so much. Took these pictures too.
Look at all these Japanese pears ( I've always called them oriental pears but my neighbor just told me tonight they are Japanese Pears ) They look like apples and taste like pears, they are very crunchy and juicy.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kimberlyn said...

Those Asian Pears look delicious.

Rachael said...

Hey bat, I thought I heard something last night!!! just kidding!

Vicky said...

Come try some Kim... Rachael you should have come and play ha ha..

Leake's said...

Do you catch any worms....working in the dark? Hey tell Ed Happy Birthday, WOW 50. He is getting over the hill old!!! ;)

Burrell said...

BiKCY! I wish we lived closer! I find myself wide awake in the middle of the night sometimes and I think of you every time!

I just posted about your trip up here. Late, I know. I have no excuses. So there! Love you. Bye bye.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Vicky said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. No worms Shauna, don't like those, I am glove wearing gardener : ) lol.. hey Emily, just call me we'll visit ha ha ha, love the pictures in your blog.

Anonymous said...

The images are too good.

comforter sets

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m inspired! Very useful information particularly the ultimate section, I maintain such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck, Click here FOr fashion styles & latest online news Try this One Social Scoop for Sochi Olympic 2014