Saturday, December 27, 2008

White Christmas

We didn't do so good getting the house ready for Christmas as we usually like to this year, Ed and I got bad colds and did not have much energy, so we got our little Chrismas tree in the family room, a few decorations and called it good. I also just realized we didn't take any pictures, that's just wrong : ( Mom and Dad came up for presents and to eat with us but we kept it short since we've been sickos.




We hope you all had a Merry Christmas....



..and are enjoying all this white stuff we have to play with.

3 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Gosh that looks cold, But your house is so cute, cozy and festive! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Tamara with a "T" said...

We sure enjoyed the white stuff!! Sounds like a cozy Christmas day...with the fireplace and lots of snow :)

Lindsay said...

Jeeze, I sure missed out on a lot lately! I have been such a blog slacker!

I am so glad you had a merry christmas! We sure miss ya!