Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a very good day...


I had another birthday... lucky me! I love birthdays and this one was a really good one. It was a beautiful day we had sunshine and blue sky in the morning and it wasn't too cold so it was perfect to be out and about. My sister came to see mom, (she hasn't been feeling very good lately), and all of us; we called her when she was on her way to tell her to come to lunch with us, mom was very tired but wanted to go anyway. We had a good time together and my sister was able to spend a few days with us, helping us so much at home, going to the doctor, etc... that was so good, thank you!


The sun was so beautiful on the mountain we had to take a couple of pictures, snow and sunshine... just what I ordered for my b-day. : ) Thanks for being here Ia I really had a perfect day, love you!
... and thank you for my beautiful b-day necklace.

2 comments:

Burrell said...

VICK-EEEEEEE-AH! Where's the picture of your cake? I'm desperate for a cyber piece!
Hehe. So good to talk to you on your big day-ah! Love you-ah!

Vicky said...

...ha ha ha Emily you are so funny, I am so sorry it's all gone.
...and you have to wait, I am trying to hurry and post them all I am shhhhhlowwww.. ha ha ha
it was great talking to you on my happy b-day to meeee, ah!
love you!!