Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maria Ines, Mom, Grandma, Great Grandma, We love you with all of our Hearts.

Mom passed away this morning about 2:50am after being in a coma for over 24 hours. I called my sister Ana Maria and she drove here right away, so Mom had her husband, her girls and her son in law by her side until the very last.
We will miss her so very much, but are so grateful she's not longer in pain.
We love you so much Mom!


This picture was taken on March 26th
when we all got together to celebrate Mom's life, and her b-day early, she was going to be 81 on April 19th. We have many more pictures of that love filled day, that I will be posting later.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicky-

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom was a very sweet and special lady!

Leake's said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Rachael said...

vicky,
Our prayers are with you and your family! She was an amazing women... we love her and miss her!

Mandy said...

I am sad to hear that Nani has passed she was such a sweet heart! I love you guys give Papi and yourself a great big hug from me! Love you!
Let me know if you need anything.

Laurie Davies said...

Vicky,
Thank you for sharing your Mother with me. I will always cherish the memories I have of her and the things she taught me. Even though we didn't speak the same language I think we understood each other heart to heart. I will miss her!

Tamara with a "T" said...

What a memorable day with the family...love you...

Vicky said...

I haven't done much with the blog for a little while, but will soon : ) thank you for your comments and support!

Amanda said...

AwWwWwW I miss nani my tears are dripping...