Thursday, January 29, 2009

IT'S FUN!

A while ago, we were together and Ana Maria was telling the girls (Tamara and Danielle) some of the things Mom (Nani) was struggling with, mom was following the conversation and the girls looked at her feeling sad that she had to go through the yucky problems... she looked at them, smile and said IT'S FUN! so now that's our saying whenever we are having a hard time with something or just to help us get through a hard day! If Nani can do it we can do it!!!

5 comments:

Laurie Davies said...

You Mother has such an amazing attitude! I admire her in some many ways. I am so thankful that I know her. Hopefully some of her attributes will rub off on me, even if it were just a little bit is would be great! She is truly a very special daughter of God.
And so are her daughters! Thanks for sharing that.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Nani is so sweet. My mom came over today and she was telling me about things that you guys have been talking about the last few days and it just made us cry. Nani is so strong and sweet and who could've ever asked for a better grandma or mom. She is the best example and she has the perfect amount of spicyness that makes her so funny. I love my little grandma.

Rachael said...

"Its Fun" I love it! Nani is such a sweetheart, we would love to come see her soon, tell her the babies love her !!

Danielle said...

Nani is the most amazing woman/mother/grandmother/great-grandmother/person ever. What an inspiration. Te quiero cinquenta mas Nani pechocha!!!

Lindsay said...

Yay vicky! You guessed Brooklyn's weight correctly!! I will send your prize home with my mom and dad next time I see them! Congratulations!

BTW, we are blessing her the first of march! I would love it if you could come!