Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spending some time together.


Ana Maria came to spend some time with mom and dad this week, it's so nice to have her here, we laugh a lot and she does so much for them. Tonight Tamara and Cass, and Danielle and Brandon came to spend some time with them too, Dave couldn't come tonight. Missed you Davey. We had a good time visiting, and then eating a yummy dinner Ana Maria prepared with some help from the girls. I wish all of you could have been here, Bryan, Anthony and Michael and families...
Dad was on his computer, so we went and took a couple of pictures with him, then we went to mom's bedroom to take some pics with her... of course she made us all laugh, she's so fun and funny and sweet.

I love this picture of Mom and two of her beautiful grandaughters...

Mom is more and more tired, we can tell her little body is really having a hard time, but she always has a ready smile and is always concern about everyone else around her. I love you mom, I wish I could help you breath. It's so hard to see you struggle.

3 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

You make my cry...k? I love this picture of Dani and nani and me. It is so precious. You are so right, look at her smile, she is always ready with a smile because life is just "fun".

Danielle said...

*tear* I can't imagine what it must feel like to be in her body right now. So weak...but she is sooo strong.

Antonio said...

"It's Fun!" I love it. Love you Nani.